Friday, December 28, 2012
1. She hopes to live in a historic bungalow one day.
2. He likes to collect everything Star Wars.
3. She likes to take 15 minute showers. But he says they're 25 mins...oops.
4. He grew up in Memphis, Tennessee. She grew up in Montreal, Canada.
5. She likes to collect socks and hats.
6. His favorite band of all time is Muse.
7. She is obsessed with all things ballet.
8. He used to be in a hardcore band.
9. She's super shy and blushes all the time.
10. He loves his hair. It's pretty hilarious.
11. She pretends she's hosting a cooking show when she cooks...embarrassing.
12. He likes to cuddle so much that he nearly pushes her off the bed.
13. She is a nanny but dreams of being a stay at home mama some day.
14. He could eat pizza everyday for the rest of his life and be content.
15. We had the most awkward first kiss.
16. He's a graphic designer and motion graphics artist.
17. She's hopeless romantic.
18. We used to date long distance for about a year, sending love letters back and forth.
(He was living in Nashville and she was living in Charlotte)
19. He's saved every note in a special box. (Don't worry, she did too)
20. He doesn't like salad, eggs, beans or weird textures.
21. She will eat just about anything.
22. He's the biggest St. Louis Cardinal's baseball fan.
23. We have the most ridiculous nicknames for each other. But he usually calls me Tart.
24. She doesn't like being home alone.
25. He likes to watch Star Trek before falling asleep.
26. She's very neat & tidy and always likes things put back in their place.
27. He likes to leave things out all over the place ;)
28. She's 5'11 and he's 5'7.5. Our height difference doesn't bother us one bit.
29. He's an amazing artist, loves to paint and plays classical piano. It's hot.
30. She has a list of baby name that she loves.
31. We love making traditions and dreaming up new ones for our family one day.
32. She loves to have people over for dinner.
33. We had our first date at Pei Wei after he picked her up from the airport. She choked on a piece of a spring roll and had to spit it out in front of him. Really cute.
34. He has the best sense of humor and makes her laugh until she cries.
35. She's always cold and he's not.
36. He has a great sense of style.
37. She wishes she knew how to speak Italian since half of her family lives in Italy.
38. He has one younger brother and she has one younger brother and one older sister.
39. She always writes down notes so she doesn't forget what comes to mind.
40. He loves old Western movies. She can't stand them.
41. She always cries during sad parts in a movie and he just stares and chuckles at her.
42. He doesn't like much on his burger but cheese and bacon.
43. She wants to learn how to play the guitar.
44. He loves to go running. She's trying to become a runner.
45. She likes to collect antique tea cups.
46. We like spicy and add hot sauce to everything.
47. She wishes she could crochet & knit. Hopefully one day.
48. He just recently developed a love for coffee. He used to hate it.
49. She used to have a cupcake business.
50. We are madly in love with each other. But that's pretty obvious.